There’s an abundance of places to stay in Amsterdam in for all budgets – but in July, there’ll also be an abundance of tourists flooding the city, so book early if you can.
Indicate on the OpenStreetMap Wiki where you’re staying, so it will be easy to hook up with fellow mappers!
Some hotels within 15mins walking distance from the venue:
- StayOkay has two hostels in Amsterdam offering cheap shared and private rooms.
- Winston is a little more classy but still affordable
- Hans Brinker is another budget hotel right in the middle of the old city
- Some boutique hotel options…
- The Amsterdam page in booking.com
- Rent an apartment or houseboat
There’s lots and lots more – also camping options for the more adventurous – on Amsterdam’s official tourist information web site
If you want to share your (rented) accomodation with others, go to the wiki to find potential roommates.